Sunday, August 14, 2005

Where do we go from here?

I'm finding that I'm really enjoying getting these stories documented and I've started to get a little nervous that I might forget some of the things that I wanted to share.

In order to avoid that, I sat down with my wife and quickly came up with a list of topics that I wanted to make sure I hit.

This is much more for me than anyone reading but it may give you a sense of what's to come:

Future subject headings
Buying land in Whittier
Packing with Anne
The Funeral & Reception (aka - Don't hate the player, hate the game)
Crossing over
Stinky shoes
Black Godfather
Dish Nutwork
Blind Email
Here Cometh the Woodlady
Writing the Obit
Spending the night with Janut
Marty's
Movers
LMP
Yaaaaay! I got a cell phone.
Picking the Commander up at the airport
Painting with Big Daddy
Who owes my Dad money???
Unanswerable Questions
Finding the video
Meeting the Lawyer
Dad's Work and the Gentlemen's Club
The Longest Night
This is what I have so far. It won't appear in this order but this gives me a pretty decent road map to follow.
VW

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home