Sunday, April 16, 2006

Pleased to Meet Me

I was going to have a chance to do something this weekend that I have never done before.

I was going to meet one of the readers of this blog.

Her daughter (and my former Manager) had introduced her to You Are Out of the Will a few months ago and (or so I've been told) had enjoyed some of my little stories here.

Her daughter invited me to her wedding and while I was certainly excited to be able to share a special day with her, I was almost more excited to meet her Mom.

Now to be absolutely honest, I'm a bit of a feedback junkie when it comes to this blog.

It started with the Commander and watching her reaction to what I had written.

And then it spread as I shared my stories with other friends that I work with.

And I've loved the interaction that I've had with a couple of other bloggers out there. It was especially gratifying to have a published author tell me she liked my voice.

But now, I was going to be meet somebody that was introduced to me via this blog.

I know it might sound weird but I couldn't wait to meet her.

VW

1 Comments:

Blogger David said...

Wow, I'm overwhelmed!

You've captured a lot of great thoughts on this blog. I wish I had known about it sooner, but your chronicle has provided such vivid depiction of your experience. I've managed to read the achives from the start to November, but I'm eager to finish catching up. You truly have a gift for capturing the complexities of tough and confusing times, and highlighting the humanity of it all. Keep it up!

1:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home