Tuesday, February 21, 2006

No New Tale to Tell

I promised that I wouldn't break from the story until I hit the 100th post and with the exception of our trip back east, I've been able to maintain doing just that.

But now that I've surpassed the 100th post, I realize that there is another milestone that is quickly approaching.

I think the end is near for this blog.

For my three fans out there that tune in every day, don't worry - it isn't ending tomorrow.

I still have some stories that I haven't shared yet.

The Wood Lady will be making another appearance.

Number 2 will make a very important decision regarding his future.

And I will reveal a couple of very, very strange things that happened around the holidays (just to be a little bit of a tease, on Christmas Eve last year, Number 2 received a phone call from our dad. Not a joke, not an imaginary story, 100% true).

I also purchased the youareoutofthewill.com domain and I'd like to move everything over to that site. Thanks to iLife '06, I'm learning how to do just that.

Originally, I thought I would have about 50 posts left in me. We'll see if that continues to be the case.

What I do know is that getting my thoughts down has helped me stay sane these last few months.

I hope you stick around and see how this ends.

Believe me, you won't want to miss it.

VW

1 Comments:

Blogger Ann said...

I'm glad you're not leaving us for good! Hope you included me in the three who regularly tune in. If you didn't, there are four!

Still here and looking forward to more of the Wood Lady, and especially the Christmas phone call. I've had odd things happen with my late brother, so I'll be VERY interested to read Number Two's story.

Best, Ann

2:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home