Monday, January 30, 2006

F*ck You, Hooray for Me - part two

(Once again, this story courtesy of Number 2 - VW)

When we last saw our lovable hobo, Number 2, he had left his resignation letter on the desk of the fatboss.

Funny thing is the letter is gone.

No one said a word to me about it.

I even called up the fatboss and not a word.

Oh well.

I guess if he doesn't want to talk about it that's fine.

I talked to my brother and he was all THEY DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING?!?!!

Nope.

So here's the new plan.

I'm working my 8th shift covering for rayray's vacation.

One day to go.

Tomorrow night I will call rayray and ask him if he will cover some vacation for me.

I will ask him to work my next two weeks seeing as how I have two weeks vacation left.

So after Monday morning at 6am I walk out of this place a free man.

I'll get a chance to say goodbye to the people I like and avoid pepperass and fatboss.

It's perfect.

Everything is falling into place.

You see George you really did have a wonderful life.

Number 2

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home