Monday, July 03, 2006

The Big One

Number 2 hasn't worked in about 9 months so I was a bit surprised when I called him today and he told me that he was, in fact, working.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"I'm selling fireworks," replied Number 2.

"Safe and sane or from Mexico?" was my next question.

"Safe and sane...duh!"

My dad loved fireworks. He was always getting the stuff from Mexico. I remember one time I was with him when he got pulled over and he had a huge stash behind his seat in the El Camino. He popped out of the car to meet the cop and told him that he didn't want us getting scared by the police.

Anything to protect the fireworks stash.

"Why are you selling fireworks?"

"All the proceeds go to a women's home for sober living. I'm just trying to help out."

I get back to the real reason why I called but Number 2 brings it back to the fireworks that he's selling.

"There's something in here called THE BIG ONE! but it is only sold in a package of fireworks that costs $500. I want to sell someone THE BIG ONE."

If anyone would like to buy THE BIG ONE, please head to Bellflower and look for Number 2.

He's ready to sell it to you.

VW

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home